Want to share your thoughts or give a feedback?
I’d love to hear your thoughts and would truly value your honest feedback on my blog – if, in any way, it inspires you or allows you to follow your passion or gets you out of your comfort zone; do feel free to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am always on the lookout for interesting collaborations/campaigns with travel brands/companies that work on the same professional lines (offbeat travel in the Cities/Countrysides) as I do.
Why work with Steps and Streets?
I always choose to travel to an offbeat place be it in the cities or in the countrysides. I believe in slow travel and in engaging wanderlust with the local communities of a particular place and bring my honest share of experiences to my readers, being a part of the Blogging community at such a young age I am an example to all those who feel that travel requires a lot of money and time.
I exemplify how a student who is inspired by travelling and wants to take up Travel Blogging as a profession can do it too!
Published Work –
- Storyteller at Young India Challenge ~ My story of taking up travel blogging ~ Video
- Musings from the Black Sand Beaches of Vasai~Awestrich
- Voices from locals & going offbeat in Bassein~Awestrich
- Offbeat beach towns close to Mumbai, which keep calling me again and again! ~ Triphobo
- Young India Challenge – Blog
Freelance Work –
I am open to exciting freelance collaborations. I can facilitate as a freelance travel blogger, content writer, and a content curator.
I mostly choose to travel solo and opt for public transports. I am more of a budget traveller and if time permits, I usually go for slow travel. I am always seeking for local experiences and more of a local community engaging activities (eg: conducting English lessons for the locals of a particular place I go to). My niche basically is – ‘Offbeat Travel’
I have limited or no connectivity while I travel, but I try to reply to every email within a week.
I don’t work or write for free
Connect with me online –
- Email – email@example.com
- Instagram – @steps.and.streets
- Facebook Page – Steps and Streets
- Twitter – @GuinTanisha
- Youtube Channel – @Steps and Streets
- Google+ – @Tanisha Guin